We're seeking dynamic people to join our team!
If you are a highly motivated team player, love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced, friendly, forward thinking work environment, we encourage you to apply today! We work hard to ensure the successes of our agents and reward our team for their efforts!
The RE/MAX Gateway Philosophy
RE/MAX Gateway's philosophy of "creating an environment that is fun, friendly, and fosters the sharing of ideas to ensure your success as an agent," has proven to be the formula for a rewarding and successful career for many of our agents. More importantly, this philosophy spills over into our staff and hiring practices. As such, we only hire quality people who believe in our philosophy and as a result we have a number of staff members who have enjoyed a long career as members of our team.
We are dedicated to bringing positive change to the lives of those around us: our Agents, Staff, and Clients. Our culture is built on agents sharing ideas, knowledge and successes. The team we have in place is dedicated to coaching, inspiring, and leading each agent to a balanced life and successful career.
Top producing local residential real estate firm searching for a full-time, Administrative/Marketing Assistant to join our team. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, extremely reliable, has a positive, cheerful disposition with a passion and desire to help others by providing excellent customer service to our agents. The candidate should have previous marketing/administrative experience and be very computer and technology savvy, have a great working knowledge of social media platforms, as well as all Microsoft Office programs. You must also have the desire and ability to grow and learn new programs along the way.
Other required qualities include impeccable organization and time management skills, strong written and verbal communication, creativity, hard worker and very detail-oriented.
This position will assist the Director of Career Development and Operations as well as other Leadership Team members when needed. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with the creation and updating of company graphics and marketing materials to include, newsletters, buyer, and seller guides, etc.
- Assist agents with the preparation of all listing and open house flyers, graphics, signage, and all other marketing materials.
- Manage and update company website(s), blog(s), and social medial accounts.
- Ability to train agents on social media and other technology platforms.
- Assist with planning, coordination, setup, facilitation, and completion of all company training, as well as client, agent, and vendor appreciation events.
- Regularly obtain and track agent testimonials for websites, social media, and other marketing materials.
- Manage company databases. Mailings to include holiday and birthday cards.
- Assist with videography for the company (recording, posting, uploading to YouTube).
- Various administrative tasks as assigned (filing, scanning, etc.).
If you are a highly motivated team player, love working with people, and thrive in a fast-paced, friendly, forward-thinking work environment, we encourage you to apply today! We work hard to ensure the successes of our agents and reward our team for their efforts!
Full-time position – 40 hours/week in our Chantilly office. There will be times when visits to our other offices are necessary (all in Northern Virginia). Competitive salary with holiday, vacation, and sick time.
All as noted above and,
Previous marketing/administrative experience.
Event planning experience a plus.
Working knowledge of Social Media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, WordPress, etc.) with experience training others on these platforms (a plus), Microsoft Office, Zoom, Canva, etc. The ability to quickly learn and navigate new tech/programs is essential.
The desire to not only own the position but to own the company mission as well. We are looking for someone with a strong work ethic, and who takes pride in their work, while helping others succeed. A can-do attitude with the passion and desire to provide excellent customer service.
Administrative tasks such as filing, document creation
High school diploma required; Associates degree preferred